Norton Internet Security 2008 V 15(full)
Stay protected from the latest online threats. Norton Internet Security
2008 runs quietly in the background to detect and block today's complex
threats and to protect your identity when you buy, bank, or browse online.
In addition to protection updates, Norton Internet Security provides new
product features as available throughout your service subscription.
Norton Internet Security 2008 includes:
- Norton AntiVirus
- Norton Personal Firewall
- Norton Antispyware
- Norton Identity Safe
- Norton Antiphishing
- Two-way firewall
- Antiphishing (advanced Phishing Protection)
- Rootkit detection
- Intrusion prevention
- Web site authentication
- Eavesdropping protection
- Confidential information management
- Antispam and Parental Controls
Keygenerator - Via Mirror for registered users only.
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS (Tricky)
1. Unrar, Burn or mount with Daemon Tools.
2. DISCONNECT FROM THE INTERNET! THIS IS IMPORTANT!
3. Run the installer, and run the keygen.exe
4. Select your product then generate and copy the Product Key from
the keygen to the Norton Setup then press the I Agree button..
5. Complete installation and finally you will get to the activation,
it's important that you are NOT connected to the Internet!
Press the Next button.
6. You will get to a screen that tells you that you will need Internet
connectivity to continue, just press the Next Button two times until
Internet Explorer opens and tells you "Internet Explorer cannot
display the webpage"
7. Now copy the entire long URL from Internet Explorer into the keygen
in the Request URL field, select how many years you would like to
activate for and press the bottom most generate button.
8. Wait a few secs, magic is happening, then you will again be told
that you need Internet connectivity to create your Norton Account,
just press the Skip button.
9. Make a big smile as you see your subscription status :)
10. Enjoy a fully unlocked copy, and naturally DO NOT register this
software with Symantec, you can now reconnect to the Internet.